Friday, October 14, 2011

cover to cover exams for finals??

tomorrows our final exam for this semester. i've only reviewed 1 subject from our 4 majors subjects for tomorrow, im loosing hope but i keep on looking at the brighter side. this afternoon, one of my friend told me that he heard a news from other person that our school did the cover to cover exam and a zero-based grading system for our course to be sure that there will be a 150+ students that will fail. I don't know how to react to this rumor but i think they're being business-minded. Not thinking about our parents, working hard so they can support our studies....

actually, this is my first blog..
after this, i'll start reviewing my 2nd subject..
hope to have a good result for tomorrow..

til next time bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment